Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dance!



This card was created to remind me, and all of us, the importance of making the most of each day, rain or shine. I used bright colors to help brighten my attitude on a dark, cloudy day. It worked!

The image was created using Umbrella4You stamps by Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. As a club member, I receive one new stamp set each month for just over $10. You really can't beat that! Stephanie also has inks, embossing folders & Sizzix dies for sale on her site, www.TheStampsofLife.com.

I hope you have a bright, colorful day...don't forget to dance, rain or shine!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect sentiment for a very pretty card! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I "get" you about the come rain or come shine thing, also. We have to always remember that... AND some of us have friends, who care about us, and we ought to remember the blessing in that, also. I do, and I know YOU do too! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card made me smile. The sentiment is so sweet, and I love the adorable umbrellas! The little bit of glitter is perfect on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment paired with the glittery umbrellas, great job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!