Sunday, March 31, 2013

Uh Oh

This Easter Bunny took a tumble on his bunny hop & fell down the stairs...one broken ankle, torn ligaments in the knee & a cast later, times are a-changing. The knee brace keeps me from bending the knee, & getting around is a challenge. Didn't know bunnies had knees, did you?

Since I will have to stay at a friend's house who does not have stairs, I don't know when or how I can create cards in the next few days. Not living where I keep my supplies will be another challenge for me but a pleasure for my friend!

Please hang around, don't go anywhere, & stay posted in the next week or two. I'll grow more uncomfortable not creating some kind of paper craft, so I'm sure something will work out soon.

My best to you!

3 comments:

  1. Sharon~I'm so sorry that you were hurt. I am now your newest follower. I hope that you will become one of mine as well. http://scrapclose2theheart.wordpress.com/

    Happy Easter & Big Hugs~Patti

    PS~I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I hope you have a quick and complete recovery and will get back to creating your beautiful cards soon.
    Take Care!
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, yes, I heard. I am stair-challenged as well. Think positively, and relax. Sometimes we have a wake-up call, and your body wants to veg for a while. Mostly, it's a real pain, but what can you do, read crafting books? Watch crafting videos? Take notes, draw up some card lay-outs for when you are up and about? Hmmm. Might be something to do. Praying for your speedy recovery. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!