Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Colors!


 I enjoyed creating this card for the Color Challenge at The Outlawz. We were to use pink, orange and cream colors. I inked a floral background stamp from Simon Says Stamps with neon pink ink and stamped onto orange cardstock. Then I layered a cream colored panel and trimmed it with two-toned ribbon. On top of that I layered a diecut circle stamped in pink with a sentiment from Unity stamps and distressed with a slight bit of pink around the edges. Finally, I added some bling with two rhinestones above and below the sentiment.

Thanks for looking. Please leave a comment below. I appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon! I love that you made your own bg paper! I need to start doing that! The rhinestones are perfect!
    Following you now! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I love making my own bg paper. I think it gives it unexpected originality. Love these colors too. Thanks for sharing! S`andra V. ~ http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy, playful card! The colours are so bold, how could the recipient not smile upon receiving this card? Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say Hello! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!