Friday, September 27, 2013

Insider's Day 2

 Insider's Online Card Class Day 2. Here's the outside of the card, which I kept fairly simple. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment and added Washi Tape across the card in three places.


The inside of the card looks rather plain. I did not add the twine which would've helped these look like small packages. I just don't have the ability to wrap twine around such small areas. Anyway, this left more room for a personal, handwritten note on the inside.

This card was a tough one for me. I did NOT want to try it because I do not like to have to do a lot of measuring and cutting on good cardstock. By late last night, however, this was bugging me and I felt I had to give it a try. The class fever is catchy, and I think I've finally got it!

Thanks for stopping by. Please don't forget to leave a comment, good or bad, about the card before you go. It helps me learn and also motivates me to continue on this creative journey. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!