Thursday, September 12, 2013

Layered Stitches

This card was created using one of my favorite stamp sets from Gina K Designs, Elegant Elements. Full of designs, I chose three to put on this card, inked in black, cut out and layered onto black cardstock die cut circles. Then I layered that onto Pool Party cardstock, layered on black.  I added stitched ribbon around both background layers and then added the sentiment from Bold and Beautiful, also from Gina K. Designs.

I will enter this card into the Stitched Challenge at Gina K Designs, too.

Thanks for looking! Please don't forget to leave a comment before you go and come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sharon. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sharon! Great job, as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sharon!! I love the colors, stamps, ribbon...everything about it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!