Friday, October 18, 2013

Snowman

Here's a card that's my take on a video at Gina K Designs. I just love this paper from the Merry Little Christmas paper pack. The sentiment is stamped in VersaMark Black ink and heat-embossed in clear. I used Copics for the inside line around the snowman, the hat, scarf and mittens, and also around the outside. I also used the glitter pen the snowman.

Hope you like this card as much as I do. Gina is a real inspiration with her videos -- I always learn something new. Please take a moment to leave a comment before you go, as it keeps me motivated!

3 comments:

  1. Darling snowman Sharon and I love your pretty patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Sharon this is just too cute. Love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!