Friday, November 22, 2013

Holiday Card Workshop 2013 Day 5 Part 2

This is the second card created for Holiday Card Workshop 2013, Day 5, where we created cards for males and females. This one is more feminine in that I added more color and ribbon.


I used the same snowflake stamp but heat embossed it in white this time rather than silver. I also kept the die cut snowflakes in white. I also heat embossed the sentiment in white after adding the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon! Take it easy, and don't forget to leave a comment before you go! They mean the world to me and keep me motivated for continuing on this creative journey. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely bright card. The ribbon sets it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!