Saturday, November 23, 2013

Holiday Card Workshop 2013 Day 6


So sorry for the bad photo. The weather is terrible today and it's hard to get good daylight.

This card was created for the last day of Holiday Card Workshop 2013. Following Kristina Werner's video lesson, I created a scene using trees from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life after sponging on some Tim Holtz Distress inks. Finally, I layered a piece of vellum over top that had the sentiment heat embossed in silver.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. This is the end of the Holiday Card Workshop 2013, but of course I won't stop creating cards! You can be sure I'll be taking more Online Card classes in the future and following other videos in the meantime. Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful that you took the holiday card workshop and then shared your gorgeous work with us. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!