Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Card Workshop 2013 Day 1

 More cards from Holiday Card Workshop (Online Card Class)! This is going to be so much fun, but you might grow tired of seeing more Christmas cards by the time the holiday actually gets here!

You've seen this penguin before. He's from Gina K Designs and I just love him with his glistening snowball! Anyway, the inside of this card has a pocket for a gift card, but my picture of it didn't turn out very well so it's not posted here. The strips of red with white polka dots is actually Washi Tape cut in half it's original size. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life.

Here's another penguin, but he's from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. I heat embossed him in black, then colored his package with Copic markers and added Christmas Red Stickles to the ribbon.
Here's the inside of what you see directly above. It's a nice, pop-up surprise when you open the card. I hadn't done one like this before, & I discovered it's not too hard to create. There's still plenty of room to write a message if you want.

Thanks for coming by! I'll keep posting, and I hope you'll keep looking! Don't forget to leave a comment. I read them every day -- they truly boost my spirits. Hope to see you again soon. Have a good day!

9 comments:

  1. These are adorable - great stamp choices for these fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards...and I think you've convinced me I need some new penguin stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, loving the penguins. Look forward to seeing more of your cards. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a good girl, doing your "homework" for HCW! Love both penguin cards--something about the black and white is so appealing for a Christmas card. Great job with the pop-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, you are on a Christmas card roll! Look at all those cards! Great job, I'm taking the classes too. Anxious to see todays lesson, but my day is so full I probably won't be able to do anything until Thursday. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are super cute cards Sharon! :) Yes, it is good to see you as part of the class again! :) Looking forward to more inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute little penguin cards they turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your penguin cards are just to stinkin' cute. I love them all

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!