Sunday, November 17, 2013

Holiday Card Workshop

I've decided to add some more cards from Holiday Card Workshop 2013 homework assignments, Day 3. My word dies arrived, and I LOVE them! This post shows my favorite card so far:


The navy cardstock, designer paper and ribbon are all from Gina K Designs' Season's Greetings Stamp TV kit, and the word die is from WPlus9, purchased from Simon Says Stamps (my Christmas present to myself). I absolutely love this card -- the word diecut, the paper, and the ribbon! I think I finally found a Christmas card I'd enjoy creating in multiples and sending out. WooHoo!

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments very, very much--they keep me going, believe me! If you're from Online Card class (well, even if you're not!), I enjoy seeing your creations and look forward to seeing more. Hope you've had a good weekend, and I will see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love blue and white for christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the blues...I tend to navigate to blues and silvers this time of year! I may have to copy your card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!