Monday, November 18, 2013

More of Day 4

Here's another card from Day 4:

This is similar to the card with the reindeer, but this time I heat embossed the sentiment in silver first, THEN I added the trees on top using Hero Arts Shadow Inks from Simon Says Stamps. I was surprised the trees didn't cover up the sentiment! In fact, I was so sure of it I almost didn't stamp on top of "rejoice" because I was afraid I'd cover it up! Well, what do you know? You can still see it, just fine! After getting over that surprise, I added Washi Tape at the top and Baker's Twine at the bottom. Shari Carroll's instructional video was easy to follow, and I enjoyed creating while watching & listening to her demonstrate.

Thanks for coming by (again)! I sure do appreciate your visit, and I hope you'll leave a comment before you go. That's important to me, and your words keep me motivated to attend yet another day of class on Wednesday! Hope you're having a good Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy. I looked at all four cards and I think this is my favorite. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite of the day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this one is my favorite! I love your embossed sentiment and that you used Washi tape on this card...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!