Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Season's Greetings 1


This card was quite a challenge! The outside was easy, but the inside took me all afternoon. It has an inside layer with two cut layers inside of that, then it has layered pieces across the top and bottom. All of this was made with the Gina K Design's Season's Greetings Stamp TV kit, which was my early Christmas present to myself. I have never purchased a Stamp TV kit before, and now I know what I've been missing. There are lots of stamps, which are mostly big, and also has designer patterned paper, cardstock, ribbon and brads.

This card was created following one of Gina K's instructional videos, which you can find on the Stamp TV site (stamptv.ning.com/video). She is very thorough in her demonstration, and you will learn a lot if you check it out.

Thank you for stopping by! I have two more cards I created from this kit, so far. There will be more! I appreciate your comments very much, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! Someone is very lucky to receive such a gift!! I looked at all of them and commented on only one...the brown gingham is gorgeous and LOVE the fold out!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!