Sunday, December 8, 2013

Only God

This card was created using the Emboss Resist technique. I stamped the snowflakes (from Gina K Design's Christmas Joy stamp set by Rupa Shevde) in VersaMark ink, then sponged ink (also from Gina K Designs) over top. Colors used include Fresh Asparagus, Honey Mustard, Ocean Mist and Powder Blue. I layered onto black cardstock and added the message, which is from their Only God stamp set. Finally, I added a ribbon in Ocean Mist.

This has to be one of my favorite cards with such beautiful colors and a significant message. Hope you like it as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by! Please don't forget to leave a comment before you go, as they keep me motivated to continue on this creative journey. Hope you are having a good Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon this is gorgeous with beautiful colors and message.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!