Friday, January 10, 2014

Rose Banner

Hi everybody! Yes, Kevin was here and now we have another new banner! I wanted something that would work around Valentine's Day without being exactly for Valentine's Day only. I will probably add hearts when it gets closer to the actual day, but for now I think this works nicely. If anyone wonders where I found the images, I simply typed in what I was looking for as a search, (rose images), then picked the actual picture I liked to copy and paste. The hard part is sizing it correctly, but that gets easier the more you do it...or the more you watch someone else do it! Ha! That's my truth!

Look for more posts soon--I have several challenges at Gina K Design's Stamp TV I want to participate in, plus others to try that I've never done before.

Thanks for stopping by. Your visits and comments mean the world to me, and they have a huge part in moving me forward on this creative journey.

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect for spring, Sharon! How fun to change around your banner!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!