Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hello My Friend

Hello Friends! Hope your week is going well. I created this card after seeing a similar version of it on Facebook. My banners are bigger and have different designs on them, and the Washi Tape on the left is different, too. The sentiment, banners, inks and dies came from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. She has a lot of fun products that are not too expensive. Now you can get dies with the stamps, too.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments and your visits very much, as they keep me moving forward on this creative journey. Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, mostly because of the wonderful colors. And also the patterns, just catches the eye. You are so talented, I love visiting your blog, always something fun. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come here after seeing this beautiful card on your WOYWW desk, Sharon! I love your CASEd design and the awesome colors and patterns you have chosen!! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!