Tuesday, February 4, 2014

XOXO


Hello again! I am submitting this card to The Outlawz Paper a la Mode challenge that has the theme of XOXO-HUGS AND KISSES-XOXO. I love creating cards of this nature, so I immediately went to my stamps and ink. Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life has the stamp set called Sampler2Love that includes the images you see here. I love the set--so versatile, with lots of options! I used colors of the rainbow for the banners, and then stamped the XOXO image in red. All the banners have been stamped and die cut before adding to the card.

After looking around at other challenges, I have decided to enter this card to Stampin Celebration SCIC #75, as well. They have several inspiration photos that include a rainbow of hearts, which made me think of this card. This is my first time entering this challenge, but I hope to do well.

Hope you had a nice day! I appreciate your comments and your visits very much, as they keep me moving forward on this creative journey. See you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the little heart flags! Thanks for linking up to us over at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love your rainbow of flags! Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable!! I love the placement of the little heart flags and the twine. Thanks for playing at Stampin' Celebration!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!