Sunday, April 13, 2014

Grateful

Hello! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! The weather has been so nice here in NC you can't help but be in a good mood.

I watched a video at Gina K Designs' Stamp TV and decided to follow along. I just got some new GKD inks in Turquoise Sea and Kraft and I just love them! You can tell how good they show up by looking at this card. I also used some of the new Vintage Cuts which are cut-outs that you stamp the image on, such as the leaves, flowers and butterfly you see here. The trim is another Vintage Cut. I created my own background by stamping the flowers, leaves and circular design on white cardstock. I added a brad in the center of the flower.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your visits and comments very much, so keep on coming back! I'll have another post again soon.


3 comments:

  1. Another beauty Sharon. I love how you used 2 different border edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sharon! Love the pretty colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sharon! I love the layout & gorgeous colors you used...FAB work Hun & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!