Wednesday, April 9, 2014

PB&J

Hello! Happy Wednesday! Can you believe we're half way through the week already? WooHoo!

I had a lot of fun creating this card today. The stamps are included in this month's Club Set from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. As a member of her die club, I receive one stamp set with a matching die set each month for a very low price. It's a great deal, and most of her stamps with the dies are boat loads of fun. She also has releases other days throughout the month, but this one comes out the first day.

For this card, I used Studio Calico's Classic Calico paper that I received from my son last Christmas, which I absolutely LOVE. That piece was layered with a polka dot paper from ep This & That. You can never go wrong with polka dots! I stamped and die cut the images for the card, then layered a couple extra across the bottom. Everything was colored with Copic markers.

I appreciate your visits and comments very, very much! Please keep on coming back and let me know you were here! It's always fun to learn what stands out to different viewers. Love that! Have a good day!


2 comments:

  1. What a CUTE card!!! So unusual, LOVE it. Great background for the images too. Just super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute Sharon, I love this and I do believe I have a few Grandchildren who just might like this birthday card idea too. Genius!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!