Friday, May 16, 2014

Black Accents

Hello! Happy Friday to you! I decided to create a card today for the Mix It Up Monday Challenge at Gina K Designs Stamp TV. As much as I've enjoyed the Watercolor class, it's nice to take a break from it and create a card for something else. It's been a while since I've joined the Gina K Challenges, so it's a good time to try it again.

This card uses a stamp set called Lean on Me, also from Gina K Designs. I love the embossed black against the hot pink color. The frame is a gift from a dear friend of mine who has requested to remain nameless, so I'll just say you know who you are, and I thank you!

Hope you are having a wonderful day. I appreciate your visits and comments very, very much and hope you will come back again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!