Saturday, May 10, 2014

Watercolor Day 5

Hello everybody! Happy Saturday! I didn't get my card posted yesterday, so today I am playing catch-up.

I love this card! I used a very old stamp that's one of my favorites...a simple rose. I painted the color on with markers and then spritzed it with water. That's it! I didn't feel this image needed a lot of bling, so I kept it clean and simple with red and green matting and put the sentiment towards the bottom right.

Hope you like this as much as I do! I appreciate your visits and comments very much, as they keep me moving forward on this creative journey.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely job! I like that you kept the rest of the card simple - nicely showcasing the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just shouts elegant simplicity my friend....I love it. I hope you're having a Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Just worked it out, and it all worked out, right? LOL
    I love this look. Simple, yet, elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!