Friday, July 4, 2014

Operation Write Home Flag Challenge 2

Here's my second card for Operation Write Home's Mid-Week Challenge, which requires a flag on the card. This card is called an "Any Hero Card" and will be sent to a soldier who is fighting for our Country. Operation Write Home is a tremendous organization who accepts handmade cards created either for soldiers to send home or for the soldiers themselves. This one is for the soldier himself.

I matted a large sticker and placed it on patterned paper. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs. I added a small star brad to the tag so it would stay on.

Thank you so much for looking again today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much. If you have time, check out this challenge at the link above and join in!


1 comment:

  1. Both cards are awesome Sharon. What a thoughtful way to say thank you to all those brave people fighting for our country.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!