Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Popsicles

Hello! How is everyone doing today? I'm a little chilled and wet. It's pouring down the rain outside. I got stuck in it while coming back from an appointment. My feet got soaked because I was wearing flip-flops. Yuk! It's a good day to stay inside and CRAFT, don't you think? Yes!

I have a new Cricut Cartridge called Edge to Edge and I wanted to use it for this card. The background is what I created with my Cricut machine and the new Cartridge. Isn't it cool? I've seen dies that create similar images but I just had to try it with my Cricut.

The images are from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life's stamp set called Pops2Eat. (That's a mouthful!...pun intended!) I stamped the images, cut them out, covered with glitter using my Wink of Stella pen (new!) then coated with Glossy Accents. I love the texture that provides--almost like rubber. Anyway, I attached the popsicles to the background and then added the sentiment and the Baker's Twine. Love this card! What fun to create those popsicles. Made me hungry for one!

Thanks for stopping by today. I enjoy your comments and visits very much and hope to see you again real soon. Stay dry!


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful job coloring these - that Glossy Accents gives the perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "cool" Glossy Accents really is the perfect finish. Hope the sun comes out tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Sharon!! I love all your bright colors, and especially the watermelon one! Love the Cricut cut too - I'll have to check out that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, your card makes me hungry for a popsicle as well. They sure look like the real thing! ha.
    What a very "cool" summer card, to be sure!
    Love the colors, and that Glossy texture, can't be beat! Excellent yummy job! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!