Saturday, August 23, 2014

CASE Anita

Hello friends! I'm back again already, posting for a challenge at Time Out. We were to CASE a card by Anita in France.

For my card, I used embossing paste with a Studio Calico stencil for the side piece after coloring it with Marina Mist reinker from Stampin Up! Then I die cut part of the sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Birthday die. I cut that three times and layered on top of each other before adhering. The word "Happy" is stamped from a stamp set from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. Finally, I added a few pearls.

Thank you for stopping by again today. I appreciate your visits and comments very much, and I hope to see you again soon ~


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of that stencil and embossing paste, Sharon, great twist to Anita's design! Thank you for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!! Your colors, your layout, the texture - just all of it. This is a beautiful, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic, fresh colour palette, Sharon ... the texture you've created with the embossing paste is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with Time Out ... and for such a great CASE! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous texture Sharon and I really like the pattern you have used here, a lovely fresh card. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful depth and great job on coloring your embossing paste! I like that stencil, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you with the brilliant emboss pasting, Sharon!! And what a sensational CASE of Anita's card! I love everything about it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great use of the stencil and paste! Love your colours! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the embossing paste pattern, the color is gorgeous!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhh, I love that tone on tone, with the blues. Such a soothing, lovely card!!!
    Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!