Monday, August 11, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 7

Hello friends! How is your day coming along? I am enjoying this Online Card Class called Stretch Your Stamps 2, and it is already Day 7! We actually had a Bonus Day over the weekend, but I haven't worked on that project yet.

Today's card displays what I learned from a video by Laura Bassen. We used the Rounded Diamonds set by Avery Elle to create this design. I love it! The inks are from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life, and they are vibrant and juicy. I had tried another design using Hero Arts Shadow Inks, but they were darker compared to this, so I decided to stick with the brighter of the two. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Up and Away stamp set, which I'll use for the Bonus Day card.

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again soon ~


11 comments:

  1. I love the colors in your card! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Sharon!! Wonderful example of Laura's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly done, Sharon! Wonderful choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the simplicity - great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so amazing and definitely Laura Bassen inspired! You did a fantastic job and she would be very proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these gorgeous colors against the crisp, clean white.....so pretty! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! Love all the bright colors - great choices. And I agree with Sharyn, the spots of bright color against the white is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Beautiful!!! Love the bright colors against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon, thank you so much for being such a phenomenal student and sharing your work to inspire the rest of us! This one reminds me of a card I made in the spring of 2013, but I like this simple design so much better. All of the class designs and your interpretations are fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you just love that talented Laura? You have CASE'd her card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the CAS look of this...the colors are vibrant, and yet, simple. Fantastic CASE!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!