Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Copic Markers Class Day 2

Hello! Here we are at Day 2 for Copic Markers for Card Makers Online Card Class. Instead of balloons and gift packages, we colored birds and butterflies.

I apologize for the poor quality of this picture. It is cold and dreary here with little light.

Our efforts for Day 2 included lots of lessons on blending. We learned different techniques for holding the marker to get the desired effect. It was interesting to learn from the different teachers and see their own personal favorite techniques. After coloring my images, I wrote the marker number underneath in the box so I'd know what I'd used.

Thank you for stopping by today! I might have a card or two to post in the next few weeks, but most of it will be images such as this. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again soon ~



1 comment:

  1. Wow, those birds look like they would be so hard to colour, you did a fabulous job. Absolutely love the butterflies, the blended colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!