Thursday, September 25, 2014

Copic Markers for Card Makers Day 4

Hello everybody! We're at Day 4 for Copic Markers for Card Makers with Online Card Classes. We have some beautiful flowers to color with our Copics today. WooHoo! I absolutely LOVE flowers!

The first picture shows flowers with a pink and orange tone. I learned that combination with the pink, orange and yellow from Laura Bassen. She colors beautiful flowers using those colors.

The second photo shows flowers colored with red Copics, just a little different from the first. I like these two the best, but I went on to try other colors.

I also tried purple and blue, but I forgot to color the white centers on the blue flowers before taking the photo. (I have since completed the coloring with the white center.)

What's your favorite? I'd love to know your opinion.

This had to be my favorite class so far. Tomorrow we learn how to color hair, which is HARD. I've tried it many times but with no luck. Hopefully I'll learn something new here and it will work better for me.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and comments very much, and I hope to see you again soon!


2 comments:

  1. Nice job on your flowers, Sharon. ;-) I think my favorites are the red and blue flowers - they're so vibrant and bright and pop from the green around them. I haven't had any luck with hair yet, so I'm looking forward to learning about that, as well. Thanks so much for your kind comment on my Pinterest post - I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the purple flowers, nicely shaded. I see you've been having fun too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!