Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Colors

Hello again! I'm back with another card I created this weekend. I was fortunate to have some scraps that went together that could be used for a card. That doesn't happen very often, so I felt good about my discovery!

This card was submitted in the Mix It Up Monday Card Challenge at Gina K Designs Stamp TV which called for a Clean and Simple design. The stamp is from Fall Foliage by Gina K Designs.

I am also submitting this card for Operation Write Home's Mid-Month Throwdown that called for Fall Colors. Operation Write Home is a wonderful organization where you can send your best cards for them to mail to soldiers serving our Country. They can then use them to send home to their loved ones. I've sent a few boxes to them over the years, and I continue to support them in any way I can. Check it out!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


2 comments:

I'd love to read your comments!