Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thankful for You

Hello everybody! Sorry it's been so long since I posted. We had a family reunion in West Virginia that I had the good fortune to attend. It's been several years since I was able to be there, and I soaked up every minute I could to bring back to North Carolina with me. The time went quickly but I was ready to get back to crafting by the time I came back home.

This card was one I made before leaving but didn't get a chance to post until now. The background paper was woodgrain, then I embossed it with a woodgrain embossing folder. It cracked a little, but I think that added some to the ambiance of the card. The pumpkin is from Gina K Designs Harvest of Wishes stamp set. The stickers used for borders were in my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and comments very much, and I hope to see you again soon!


3 comments:

  1. Talk about being 'Fall' inspired, this is fantastic!! Love all the colours you used and the pumpkin is beautifully coloured. How wonderful to attend a family reunion, so many stories to hear and people to meet. Bet you came away with lots of addresses to send cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with a pumpkin for Thanksgiving! Great coloring job!
    Love the design of the card. Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Thanksgiving card. The cracking of the background paper is perfect on this card. Great fall inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!