Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness 1

Hello everyone! I hope your day is going well and you are able to get outside and enjoy some sunshine, wherever you are. The temperature has dropped a little, but as long as that sun is shining we can always find some warmth, right?

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and there are challenges everywhere to help bring about that awareness.

This card was submitted in the Stamp Out Cancer Challenge at Gina K Designs' Stamp TV. This first one on the list was to be one of comfort, and I find my faith brings me more comfort than anything during times of stress and discomfort. I had never tried this stamp with a pink background, but I think it turned out all right. The stamp set came from Gina K Designs.

Although I am a thyroid cancer patient/survivor, I have several friends and family members who have dealt with breast cancer. Some have survived, others have not. It is a troubling disease, but they are making progress in fighting it with appropriate treatments. With more awareness, perhaps they can make even more progress and it can become a survivable disease.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again soon ~


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon. Sentiment looks great on pink.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!