Wednesday, October 29, 2014

CASE My Own!

Hello everybody! How are you today?

This card is one of my favorites. (Do I keep saying that?)  The stamp set is called Christmas Joy and it is from Gina K Designs. I gold embossed the sentiment and the image. The background is embossed with Swiss Dots and a ribbon was added to go behind the image. All this was layered onto Cranberry Cardstock and put on a pure luxury white card base.

If this looks familiar to you, it's a CASE (copy and share everything) from one of my own cards from last year. I just love it and had to have one this year but on different colored cardstock. I'm happy with the result. That image is wonderful!

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again soon ~


2 comments:

  1. It is a classic in my book, too, Sharon, and I can see why you would want to use it year-after-year. It's gorgeous with the cranberry red!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! The layout is perfect for doing multiples of the same image. Just so you know, I will be CASEing this for some of my Christmas cards this year. Thanks for the great inspiration, as always!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!