Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Give Thanks


Hello everybody! I'm taking a break today from Copics class to show you a card I created using my new Stamp TV kit called The Simple Things. This has to be one of my favorites!

Right away, I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) this card from Tricia at Gina K Designs Stamp TV. I did everything close to hers except the colors of ink for the brick background. I used inks from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life in Mustard, Pumpkin and Celery. Love that pumpkin color! I added a button from my stash using GKD ribbon and gold cord. I could hardly believe I got that gold cord wrapped around the ribbon and tied in a good bow! WooHoo! That's a first for me!

The picture was taken outside on my deck. It's nice to have good weather again!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and comments very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


4 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely Sharon! Outstanding stamping and design, plus love your embellie with the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! So glad you got a break from the class and had good weather to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I love this. Between that perfect bow and the good weather I bet you are a happy girl today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! Lovely card for the fall season!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!