Friday, November 21, 2014

SSS Flickr Challenge No. 6

Hello everybody! I hope you're having a good day. The weather has been real nice in North Carolina, and it feels good to enjoy a little sunshine this close to Thanksgiving.

I was looking at Lin's blog, Sending Hugs, and saw she joined in on the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #6, which requires you to use a Simon Says stencil, stamp or die and then post it to the Flickr link. Once I realized I had one of each item required, I jumped in and joined, too. Last year I received the Christmas deal from Simon Says Stamps and have loved it ever since.

My card includes three Ashlynn Snowflake die cuts, a Peppermint Stripe stenciled pattern that I used with white embossing paste, a Holiday Hellos Stamp, some Little B Gift Package stickers and a Me and My Big Ideas sticker of Holly. I also used some woodgrain paper from Simon Says Stamp and some red Baker's Twine from my stash. The red card base is from Gina K Designs.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon!


4 comments:

  1. Your card is just beautiful. I love the simple design and the texture on the background. Really nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this. The presents are really a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fantastic!! You've used so many techniques and they go together perfectly. Really beautiful and so festive!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!