Saturday, January 24, 2015

XOXOX

Hello everybody! I'm here with another card I created using the Cool Cats die from Top Dog Dies. Gerry, from Vegas Gems, mentioned in the comments with my first Cool Cats card that they would make a good Valentine's Day card. So I got to work and here it is!

I used glitter paper by DCWV and cut out little hearts to go on the black cats. I also used my XOXO die by Simon Says Stamps for the sentiment. The photo frame was cut using die by Sizzix.

This card will be entered into the Just Us Girls Photo Week Challenge #277. You can see all the hearts in the photo, so I thought my card would work. Even a touch of silver was used to go with the silver heart in the photo.

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and comments very much, and I hope to see you again soon!


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card...love the glitter! That cat die really is cool! Hugs...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Nothing say's Valentine's like glittery shine, and I love those cats. Now if I could only get Hubby Dear to follow my suggestions?!?!?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! Sparkly cats! Love it! What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just in love with those adorable cats. And I love, love, love all the glitter!! Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Love the glitter paper in contrast with the silhouettes! Fab!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cats!
    Card is so cute!
    Loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!