Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Step-Up

Hello! How are you today? Hopefully you are enjoying warmer weather by this time. I know it's been very pretty here in NC lately, although rain is on its way.

I'm happy to post my first attempt at a Step-Up card, created with Sizzix dies from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. I was curious to see what all the fuss was about when I saw several of these in her Gallery. Now that I have the dies, I understand! It's lots of fun putting together various flowers, words and vines. The dies include sizes that work perfectly for the layers and smaller panels. I can't remember exactly how many dies are included, but there's a bunch! The paper on this card is also from SOL.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon!


4 comments:

  1. Sharon, this is so pretty, bright and cheerful. I love it.
    Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique card, I have never made one like this. Looks complicated!! Beautiful color choices and layering. Really, really sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful first attempt at a step-up card, Sharon! This is a wonderful happy card for springtime and it looks like you've been making step-ups for ages!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's a fabulous cut, and don't you just love pink and green together? So pretty, so Springy! Such happy flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!