Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Stretch Your Dies Day 4

Hello, hello, hello! How are you doing? I hope you're having a good day. As you can see, I'm still struggling with homework (and kitchen cabinets). One of these days I'll get the homework done (AND the cabinets!).

Today's card is not one of my favorites. It looks too simple to me. I also forgot and threw away the parts of the letters that fill in the word "hello." Oops. I do like the papers, however. The mini dies, which is what our lesson was on, are from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. The sentiment is from Stampin Up! I had fun going through my supply of dies and finding the mini's. They were included in nearly every packet but I hadn't used them very often.

All I did for this card was cut out the dies from the green cardstock and back it with black. Then I layered it onto the patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon!


3 comments:

  1. That's one HAPPY card....love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super simple but very pretty. I love green and black together, so stunning. You nailed this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect for our TIME OUT challenge - its CAS with optional twist of black/white and a splash of one colour. Would love for you to enter this, its gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!