Monday, May 25, 2015

Birthday Flip-It

Hello everybody! How's your Memorial Day Weekend? I hope it was fun and eventful. For me it was quiet but I was very happy to spend some time at the pool, relaxing by the water.

Today's card is another Flip-It design. I belong to the Stamps of Life Card Club, and the paper and elements used for this card were included in one of the kits. I love the dots and stars in the bright colors! The arrows were stickers I used to point to the sentiment. The birthday sentiments were from a Happy Birthday stamp set by Sizzix, also sold at Stamps of Life. After several tries, these were the ones that fit the best in the flip-it part of the card.

The Happy Birthday on the front was actually in a word bubble, but I wiped that part off and just inked the words. That was the only way I could get it to fit, and it worked!

I hope you'all had a wonderful long weekend. Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


5 comments:

  1. Oh aren't those colors and Designer Papers awesome?!?! Love them! The fold and flip cut are nicely done, adds lots of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, colorful card. I love the polka dots and stars, perfect for a flip card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you being in the club - great savings! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best flip-it card I've seen, Sharon! I love the patterns and colors and how you made the sediment work!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!