Friday, November 20, 2015

OCC Holiday Style.Day 9



Hello again! How are you today? I've been playing with my stamps again, trying to catch up on homework for Online Card Classes Holiday Style. Today's card is for Day 9, and the focus is Soft and Subtle.

This card I created is as soft and subtle as I could get. By using Distress Inks for the background, I was able to keep it light. The birch trees, bird and bunnies were colored with a touch of  Copic markers, and the sentiment was heat embossed in black.

The two stamp sets used are from Lawn Fawn and were purchased a year ago. Although I've created several cards so far this year, I've never forgotten these sets and was excited to use them. With the focus on Soft and Subtle, I felt this was the perfect time because I could keep the background and the images light and soft.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits VERY much, and I hope to see you again real soon! It's already time for another day of homework, so I'll be back before you know it.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is such a cute card and an adorable little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Sharon, this is just way too sweet. That scene is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe - what sweet bunnies, frolicking in the snow. I love your little scene here! I have never seen trees like that before. And I love your sky with the pretty snowflakes. Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all of your Holiday cards, this is my favorite! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunnies frolicking on the snowy hills are so adorable, Sharon! You did a wonderful job with the sky and the awesome trees, too, with a lovely blue bird for punctuation!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!