Sunday, January 17, 2016

Valentines Box Card


Hello friends! Hope you've enjoyed a good weekend. I have another Box Card for you, this time it's for Valentine's Day.

I used materials from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life Card Kit that came in December. I love everything in this kit. Most of the colors are black and pink, but I included lots of red in this card. The button on the front was from my stash.

The box was created using a Sizzix Die, and the Valentines were taken from various stamp sets by Stamps of Life. I stamped them with red or black ink, then fussy cut them all.

After struggling with my first Box Card (with the purple flowers, seen at a previous post), this card was a breeze! Once you know what you're doing, it becomes much easier to prepare all your pieces needed to put it together. I find it a little difficult to put the inside pieces on that pop up, but I'm getting better at it with time. Practice, practice, practice!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


7 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable! I find these boxes difficult. I think because I never know where to place all the insides....ha ha. I love this, so sweet and clever with all the fun hearts. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Fabulous! Just LOVEly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Job, Sharon!!! ;) I LOOOVE all those little hearts sticking up! AND your designer papers are PERFECT with this!!! SUPER JOB! AND THANK YOU for coming over to visit! You're SO SWEET!!! ;) (((HUGS!)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Sharon. Box cards never turn out for me, so I'm leaving those for you experts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Love all the stuff that pops out. One day, I will try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful work dear!! I like these Valentines Box Cards a lot. I hope you had great time on Valentine’s Day. We attended a special party at some local venues in Los Angeles and we too had blast on this day.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!