Saturday, March 12, 2016

Peeps!


Hi there everybody! How's your weekend going? It's very warm here in North Carolina; we're expecting rain, but it's not here yet. It's been nice to have the door open to let some fresh air in.
I love Springtime!

Everybody's using light Spring colors in their cards right now, and my cards are no exception. These will go to my sons and their wives (one is a fiance but I call her his wife!) for Easter.

Last month I purchased the March Card Kit from Simon Says Stamps, and the cards I'm showing you today were examples I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything). The "My Kind of Peep" stamps and dies came with the kit as did the patterned papers, and I've been playing with them ever since I got it!


The first card was CASEd from the example by Laura Bassen, and the second, Wanda Guess. I think these Peeps are so cute!

I also wanted to share a picture that was taken of me and my oldest son, Chris, when I was visiting him just a couple of weeks ago in Missouri. He's the Men's Assistant Basketball Coach I told you about at University of Central Missouri. He's gotten so big! We had a great visit together, and I enjoyed time with his fiance, Katie, too.


Well, that's it for this post. I'll have another one right after this.

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~

8 comments:

  1. Oh your Peeps are wicked cute....I should have bought that Kit too lol Great photo of you and your son, I know how proud you are of him! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute peeps! Your son looks happy as do you. Great job growing him up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic of you and your son, I can see how proud of him you are. I have to tell you the only Peeps I like are the ones made out of paper. I HATE marshmallows and I HATE Peeps....isn't that funny? But I love yours, so cute with the different patterned papers. Very sweet cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, cards look just like mine. I got the kit also as GK doesn't have much Easter and I can change this set up and use it several years. Love the stamps but was disappointed in the rest of the kit. I die cut my peeps and then emossd wih a "Sugar Embossing Powder". So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards with those sweet little Peeps. Nice picture of you and your son, the pride just glows off your face. And it looks like he's pretty proud of his Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another set of sweet cards! And yay for spending time with your son and fiance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too LOVE these little Peeps-dies & stamps! ;) You're the lucky one to have them though! I KNOW your boys will LOOOOVE their cards! They're SUPER, Sharon! Mom's & their son's, do have special relationships! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooops! THANK YOU for coming over to comment, Sharon! You are THE BEST!!!! BLESSINGS TO YOU!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!