Sunday, August 14, 2016

Proud of you, Coleman!



Hi everybody! I'm back with another card to Congratulate my son, but this time it's my younger son, Coleman!

He's about to start an adventure working with the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra managing their box office. This is a lateral move -- he's been working with the Wallis Theater for a few years, but he wanted to take this opportunity given him to start working somewhere new. I'm excited for him!

My mother used to take him to all kinds of cultural events, even when he was in college. She loved it, and he did, too, especially as he grew older. What a special time that was. I'm very proud he enjoys that type of music. I grew up studying piano and even majored in it in college (the first time I went). Even kept taking lessons after my children were born. All classical! I don't have the talent for jazz, but I still love listening to it. Guess he's used to having classical playing throughout the house, because I sure practiced a lot!

Anyway, this card was created with the Sizzix Triple Circle Die that I purchased from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. In face, I purchased everything used for this card from the same place. Love her products!

The colors for this were different from the other one I just made. It almost started looking like a Christmas card with all the red and green, so I added some yellow.

Like the other card, I kept this very CAS. I couldn't think of anything masculine to add, so I left it as is.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits today, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


5 comments:

  1. Great use of the supplies and congrats to your son! It's fun to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the flip-it cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!! I need to get that die, it's got so many possibilities. Congrats to your other son, very nice. You should be one proud mamma!! Happy days for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great congratulatory card from a very proud mamma. Love the colors. Congrats to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is a wonderful design! Love the colors and layout and all of the wordiness :) Congrats to both of your sons. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!