Monday, November 14, 2016

Detailed Santa


Hi everybody! Sorry it's been so long since I posted. Today I have a fun Christmas card that I made using a Stampin Up! die called Detailed Santa.

This was a very simple card to make. All I had to do was cut out the die and layer it onto the red cardstock base. The sentiment was found from a previous year's Stamp TV kit called Sparkling Christmas.

Before I created this card, I researched a few You Tube videos and saw some people cut Santa's glasses in either black or gold. Others used glitter paper. That looked pretty neat, but I decided for this first card I'd keep it all white.

Since this is a fairly simple card, it's easy to reproduce, so I'll probably make more of these. I could put a nice Christmas phrase on the inside and be done.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


6 comments:

  1. I love that die and have been eyeing it too. You have used it perfectly here. Great idea about cutting the glasses with a different paper, but I like the white too. This will be an easy card to reproduce. My kind of Christmas card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I saw this post on Stamp TV and meant to comment. This die looks great in all white. Love it with the greeting you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Sharon. I plan on using that die for most of my Christmas this year....I best get started on that, right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card design for batch-making, Sharon! There is a ton of interest ~ especially with that oh-so-perfect flourish-y sediment ~ that I like his glasses unadorned!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!