Friday, December 16, 2016

Believe


Hi everybody! I thought I'd post another Christmas card. This one challenged my watercoloring skills.

My sister's (Cecilia) favorite color is red, and her husband owns a truck like this, so I thought I'd put the two together for her Christmas card. As I painted the red, it began to turn pink with water added. I just kept adding more red until I got a good color I wanted.

Cecilia called me yesterday to thank me for this card. She said it inspired her to go get a tree! They apparently hadn't started decorating yet. I'm glad I could be of help!

The stamp set is from Honey Bee stamps. I also purchased dies with the stamps, but for this card I didn't need them. The background paper is from a Lawn Fawn Christmas petite paper pad. Love those patterns!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~




5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card.....perfect for that special person. I'm so glad it inspired your sister to get a little festive. It's really very cute, I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a BEAUTIFUL job of watercoloring, Sharon, and OMG, that sediment is divine with your image! It's no wonder she was inspired to go and get a tree!! Happy Holiday hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable "inspiring" card for you sister. Your watercoloring skills are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic - really fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful job on the watercoloring and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!