Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Valentine Box Card



Hello everybody! WooHoo! I'm back already! It hasn't been so long since I last posted a card on here. Can you stand it?

A friend of mine from Gina K Design's Stamp TV asked that I post this box card that I recently created. So, Lisa, this one's for you!

The card was created for another dear friend of mine who has been sick for quite a while. I thought a box card full of hearts might brighten her spirits a little.

I used the Box Card Die, Bears2Stamp stamp set, and the Bear dies that go with it for this box card. Everything is from Stephanie Barnard's The Stamps of Life. I enjoy using her stamps and dies that go together, and that die for the box card really makes it easy to create something like this.  The heart on the side was cut from a different heart die. I'm not sure where it came from, because I just found it in my stash. (I think I need a different way to store dies so I can keep track of the company who makes them.) The patterned paper is also from The Stamps of Life. The bear was colored with Copics. You can't really tell, but he's holding a heart.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


4 comments:

  1. Love this! So happy you posted this for me!! I love box cards. I need to get that die to make it so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe - this is so stinkin' cute. I love Cards in a Box....I find it complicated, but everyone likes them. Yours is adorable, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, so very cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Sharon. This will definitely brighten your friends spirits.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!