Thursday, April 27, 2017

Beautiful You


Hello again! I'm back with an easy, CAS card I created for my sister, who's been a dancer most of her life.

I LOVE this image! It's called Beautiful You and I bought it from Stampin Up! It comes with two sets of images and sentiments. The inside of this card says "Life looks beautiful on you." Since my sister is a bubbly gal with lots of sparkle, I thought it was appropriate for her.

The cardstock I used came from Gina K Designs, and the ribbon was in my stash.

I'm still working on putting my craft room together, so finding what I needed to create a card wasn't easy. Fortunately, the ribbon was in the right spot for me to reach it easily!

Thank you'all for your support since my fall. My knee pain has let up since my doctor gave me cortisone shots last week. I'm wearing a brace to hold my knee cap in place until Physical Therapy helps me build some muscles to do the trick. Knee replacement is coming somewhere down the road, but I'm not ready for that yet and am counting on PT to get me back on my feet now. Thank you for your patience while I recuperate! I have NOT forgotten you, dear friends.

Thank you for stopping by again today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The image does look like a dancer. Perfect for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card! And good to hear you're on the mend! I can't begin to imagine the ordeal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for your bubbly, sparkly, dancing sister. I love that image.
    Glad to hear you're heading in the right direction with your knee. Hope the PT really helps. I'm going to give you the same advice everyone has given me since I broke my wrist....don't fall anymore. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful stamp set and you have used it perfectly here. I love your monochrome design, your sister will love it. Thanks for the update on the knee too. Hope the PT helps! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!