Sunday, July 2, 2017

Hair Up...


Hi everybody! How's your weekend been? We get a couple extra free days this week with the July 4th holiday. I hope you are able to enjoy it with friends & family.

I created this card for a friend of mine who's been having a hard time. A laugh or two always cheers up a person, so I thought she'd like it. I sent it, and she did!

The stamp set used on the front of the card is called Crafting Time and I bought it at Simon Says Stamps. The die on the inside was in my stash.

Hope you enjoyed today's post! I appreciate you stopping by today. Your comments and visits are always welcome, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


4 comments:

  1. LOVE this....says it all. So stinkin' CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute Sharon, not surprised it cheered up your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hysterical, Sharon! I've never seen it before and I must have it, lol!! Happy 4th! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!