Wednesday, August 16, 2017

OCC Rainbow Maker Day 4


Hello everybody! How's your day going? I'm here with my homework for Day 4 of Online Card Classes Rainbow Maker. Can you believe it? Already, Day 4! WooHoo! I'm getting caught up.

For today's card, I followed the lesson by Kristina Werner. The background was created by watercoloring the background using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor set, bought from Amazon. The sentiment was created with a die from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life, and the daisies were cut from a Spellbinder's die I got from Maker's Mart Die Club. The ribbon is from Gina K Designs.

I had to put this card together on the stove top to keep Snuggles from drinking my dirty, watercolored water used to rinse my brush. That was an experience. Xyron, die cuts, ribbon, watercolor set and water were balancing on the cold burners. Fortunately, I got it done without her catching on to my activity. I had given her a strip of paper to keep her occupied, and it worked! My new secret. Don't tell, please. I need my sanity!

If any of you have considered taking a class, go to http://www.onlinecardclasses.com and look at the variety of classes offered. It's a tremendous learning experience, and you will enjoy experimenting with the homework. It's also self-paced, which is a big help.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon for Day 5!


3 comments:

  1. You are on a productive rainbow roll, Sharon! I love them all and applaud you for keeping up!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sharon. Love the water colored rainbow background and how you backed the daisies with black. Very pretty!! You must have taught Snuggles to stay away from the "hot" stove

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!