Monday, November 13, 2017

Warmer With You



Hello again! I am back with another Christmas card, this time using Gina K's Warmer With You set, bought from Simon Says Stamps. I love this set because there are so many cute snowmen included.

For my card, I used two of the larger snowmen and one smaller female. This is because I have two grown sons in my family, and I wanted to exhibit them as snowmen in my card. They're not as big and round as these, but they are taller than me. Of course, I'm not as small as the female shown here, either! For the inside, I used a stamp from Lawn Fawn that was in my stash.

I think I'll go back and add some white details, such as dots or stripes, on the hats and scarves for the males, just to show some difference. After all, my boys are NOT twins, although they're only 19 months apart. (How in the world did I do that?)

Since I'm chatting here about my boys, I'm including a picture of the three of us, taken in June, 2017.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~




2 comments:

  1. So cute to turn your sons into snowmen....this just made me smile. I love your design, and you used those images perfectly! And yes, how in the world did you have babies 19 months apart. Geesh......but we do what we have to with what we are given. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. What a great way to represent you and your sons. You have me beat, my sons are 20 months apart. Looking back, I think YIKES! how did I do that. lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!