Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Penguins



Merry Belated Christmas everybody! I've been in Boston, visiting my brother, so there haven't been any posts for a while. Now it's almost New Year's. Happy New Year's!

These are two of my very last Christmas cards for 2017.  I know, I said that the last time, but in reality I had made these two before my last post and just forgot to take a picture until right before Christmas.

The top one was designed using several Lawn Fawn stamps & dies, which are now all mixed up in one plastic envelope. Therefore, I can't tell you what the titles are. So sorry about that! I die cut the penguins and other pieces a bit at a time, working around Snuggles moods. By the time I was almost done (nearly a month after I got started), she was bored with my diecutting & left me alone. YAY! I gave this one to my neighbor who is very disabled.

The second one was using a penguin from an old set at Gina K Designs. Love this fella! I added Stickles to his snowball & a ribbon from my stash. I gave this one to a dear friend of mine who will do anything for me.

Everything on both cards was colored with either Copics or Zig watercolor markers.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~ I have another post coming right up!




2 comments:

  1. Both are adorable! Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Love what you have done with those sweet penguins - happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!