Thursday, March 8, 2018

You're So Kind


Hi everybody! How's your day been? I am way late getting this blog updated, and I apologize for that! My computer finally died - it wouldn't back up and it kept shutting down when I would be in the middle of something, like adding a post on here! Fortunately, I got another computer to use, but then I couldn't get into my blog. Frustrating! Today, I finally figured it out, so here we are. :)

First, I want to thank my friend, Kevin, again for the new St. Patrick's Day banner you see up above. He's a real genius when it comes to computers. I've learned a lot from him!

Today's card was created for a dear friend of mine. She loves pastel colors, and especially pink, so I knew she'd like it. She and her husband had given me the softest blanket I've ever had. This is her Thank You note from me to her.

I used a free stamp & die set Spellbinders sent me during the holidays. I love the little dainty flowers it makes. The Thank You stamp set came from My Favorite Things. Love the big size of the letters. I cut it out with one of my Spellbinders dies and added some Washi Tape and brads I've had forever in my stash.

Thanks for your patience while I worked out the computer problems! I appreciate you coming by today, and as always, I love your comments!  I look forward to seeing you again real soon~


3 comments:

  1. Sweet card. I love your colors, those square brads and that cute gingham ribbon. Your friend will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend will cherish your pretty card, Sharon! That was so nice of them. And Kevin did a great job with your banner. You have excellent friends! I hope all your computer problems are behind you for a very long time! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely combination of elements! Hope you are having a lovely spring.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!